Gareth writes: “The world of Assassin’s Creed is a deep and complex one. I can’t quite remember how all the different timelines, story threads and modern ages combine with the historical animus setting, but it’s been building a universe as large in scope as some of the biggest franchises in the film, game, and comic industry. The latest comic series to come out of Titan Comics deals with the world from the latest release, Assassin’s Creed Origins. In that game, we journey through ancient Egypt and find out about the start of the Creed and the characters involved from the very beginning. In this first issue of the comic, we follow the journey of Aya after she’s left Egypt and ventured across the sea to Rome.”
- Street Fighter V Brings Back Evil Ryu As Kage
- Can The Epic Games Store Buck The Trend and Make Video Game History?
- Charles Martinet Attains World Record For Most Video Game Voiceovers As One Character
- Green Man Gaming – Greedy start-up tries to sweep employees feedback under the rug : gamers
- Amy Hennig, the Sonic movie, and The Walking Dead are your top gaming stories this week