An underdog no longer, Fortnite might have slipped into the battle royale scene through the back door but it’s fast become the hottest sensation in online gaming. The transformation has been truly astonishing to behold, especially considering that only six months ago, critics were lamenting Fortnite for “missing the point” of the battle royale experience and dismissing it as a poor imitation of the then dominant PUBG. But fast forward to 2018 and Bluehole Studios hasn’t just been knocked off its perch, Fortnite shows absolutely no signs of slowing in its popularity, and PUBG is trending the other way.
- Smash Bros. Ultimate’s Next Spirit Event Is Themed After Glasses
- Dead or Alive 6 confirms Brad Wong and Eliot
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Update Coming Soon, Convert Replays To Videos Now
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Review – Gathering Everyone Together – The Koalition
- Glen Schofield announces he’s leaving Activision