An underdog no longer, Fortnite might have slipped into the battle royale scene through the back door but it’s fast become the hottest sensation in online gaming. The transformation has been truly astonishing to behold, especially considering that only six months ago, critics were lamenting Fortnite for “missing the point” of the battle royale experience and dismissing it as a poor imitation of the then dominant PUBG. But fast forward to 2018 and Bluehole Studios hasn’t just been knocked off its perch, Fortnite shows absolutely no signs of slowing in its popularity, and PUBG is trending the other way.
- Destiny 2’s Newest Crucible Mode, Breakthrough, Is Now Live
- A Glimpse Into Red Dead Redemption II’s Amazing Wilderness
- Jump Force Collector’s Edition features a massive diorama of Goku, Luffy, and Naruto
- Get Ready For The Final Episode Of Our Spider-Man GI Game Club
- A Mysterious New Pokémon Is Showing Up In Pokémon Go