Hey all, not sure if this USB the right place to be posting here but I am a high school student who has decided to play football for my school in the upcoming season. I am pretty big so they have me at d-line which I’m completely fine with. I know for a fact that I have a lot to learn. My football knowledge overall includes playing a decent amount of Madden and watching some games here and there. I have been watching films of other d-linemen to get a sense of what to do. We’ve just ended our first week of practice and while I think the coaches are doing a good job of helping me out, I decided that it might be good to just ask for some advice over here as I just want to get better. Thanks a lot!
- Twitter reacts to Donald Cerrone vs. Leon Edwards
- World Cup 2018 Group H: Fixtures, standings, squads & full details on Senegal & Colombia group | Soccer
- TIL about Tom Brady’s report card from draft day, and that to this day he keeps it pinned up in his locker as motivation. : sports
- Will Brooks outworks Luiz Firmino for decision win
- Paul Finebaum moving closer to free-agent status as contract talks with ESPN lag | Other Sports