Hey all, not sure if this USB the right place to be posting here but I am a high school student who has decided to play football for my school in the upcoming season. I am pretty big so they have me at d-line which I’m completely fine with. I know for a fact that I have a lot to learn. My football knowledge overall includes playing a decent amount of Madden and watching some games here and there. I have been watching films of other d-linemen to get a sense of what to do. We’ve just ended our first week of practice and while I think the coaches are doing a good job of helping me out, I decided that it might be good to just ask for some advice over here as I just want to get better. Thanks a lot!
- Fantasy Football Rankings Week 4: QBs
- This hit on Redskins QB Alex Smith is now considered “illegal” in the NFL : sports
- Calvin Ridley is finding his place in Falcons offense
- Joshua vs. Povetkin: Results, live updates and round-by-round scoring | Boxing
- Burnley vs. Bournemouth live stream: Watch Premier League online