I don’t have the numbers for that, and neither do you, so I can’t really say you are right or wrong, but I am pretty sure the number of Brazilian people that follow tennis, basketball and rugby is really small, like almost insignificant. Every Monday morning at the work place the first thing people talk about is the results of the Brasileirão. In the schools football is almost the only sport that kids play, at least the only one they want to play. And adults play it too. We have the canchas, that people rent to play every week. Of course is not everyone that is a fan, but neither is everyone in Uruguay like you said, I am pretty sure of it. And you did say that Uruguay is the real football machine, I thought you were talking about the quality of their football.
- Fantasy Football Rankings Week 4: QBs
- This hit on Redskins QB Alex Smith is now considered “illegal” in the NFL : sports
- Calvin Ridley is finding his place in Falcons offense
- Joshua vs. Povetkin: Results, live updates and round-by-round scoring | Boxing
- Burnley vs. Bournemouth live stream: Watch Premier League online